My two small kids are going to be at the same school come fall. Both will be placed in a French Immersion program. Growing up, I didn't have this kind of opportunity, and now that I am in Canada for the time being, I want to take advantage for my children to learn a second language. Registration was some time back. I made sure I registered both kids early to ensure a spot for the program in French. My registration number for my dd was #31. Kindergarten is harder to come by, because it fills up rather fast. Also, mornings are taken super quick. Knowing that I was 31 in line, I didn't worry. There are two morning classes with a max of 20 kids in each class. I knew we had a spot for my dd. Turns out, paperwork from the school got misplaced and I just came across it recently. It informed us of our afternoon program for my daughter. I was shocked, and confused. I made an immediate call to the principal. She wasn't available. A few days later, my dh called and spoke with the principal, who informed us, that we could not get into the morning classes. What is done is done. She said other kids may have had certain unforeseen circumstances, that may have bumped us out of lineush:. (I am now wondering if me mentioning to her about our future move back to the States, had an impact on why we were bumped). So, now I have to take my ds to school in the mornings, wait 2 hours, drive back to school, drop my dd off for afternoon, wait 2 hours, go back and pick her up, and then 1/2 an hour later, go back to get my ds. Not to mention I am self-employed, doing studies for schooling, Real Estate on the side, as well as normal day to day errands, all to be crammed within this time limiting schedule. Do I bite the bullet, because I did mention we would at some point, like to be back in the US, or do I fight this out because we did register early to ensure a spot in the mornings, and save the hassle of running back and forth all day. What do I do? Thanks for any and all advice!