• B25 black

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • B25 craie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 16, 2013
Hi ladies,

I'm considering with my sa several option for my next bag; a birkin 25. I'm a fan of bright and fun colors, but I'm in a desperate need of neutrals. Can you give me your suggestion about the perfect neutral? I'm considering gold, but I'm afraid that it works better in a 30 and It's too casual for evenings. So, maybe craie? What do you think? I need a bag that I can dress up and down and wear it with jeans and also with smart dresses. P.s. If you have the perfect to you neutral, please post some pictures. I would love to see your bags.

Thank you

Reactions: prepster
Étoupe or etain
2 of my top favourite neutrals
All year round versatility
Day and night usability

You might want to look at
Craie
Or gris mouette
Which in production currently

Or gris t if your sa can po coming season

Reactions: prepster
I'm not a big fan of Bs for evening, even B25, but if you really want to carry one day to night, unless you live in a tropical climate I'd have to say black. In year-round warm weather Craie would work.
IMO black and gold are the BEST neutrals for a B, especially when you have lots of pop colors. I have a gold B and a gold K, because I wear jeans a lot - but I can't carry either at night, unless it's a casual night out in which case the K28 is fine.
Since you don't have a black B, for all the needs you want to fill I'd have to vote for black, but perhaps consider not trying to cover all bases with one bag :smile:

I'm not a big fan of Bs for evening, even B25, but if you really want to carry one day to night, unless you live in a tropical climate I'd have to say black. In year-round warm weather Craie would work.
IMO black and gold are the BEST neutrals for a B, especially when you have lots of pop colors. I have a gold B and a gold K, because I wear jeans a lot - but I can't carry either at night, unless it's a casual night out in which case the K28 is fine.
Since you don't have a black B, for all the needs you want to fill I'd have to vote for black, but perhaps consider not trying to cover all bases with one bag :smile:
Thank you! Great advice!

I have a gold B and I do think the color is too casual for evening. I'd say go for black if you like black. If not, etain or etoupe are great neutrals. I just got a gris mouette (true grey) B and I love it as a neutral as well. However, if you really love bright colors, some bright colors can work as "neutrals" too. My Feu K25 goes with everything!

Reactions: texasgirliegirl
I have a gold B and I do think the color is too casual for evening. I'd say go for black if you like black. If not, etain or etoupe are great neutrals. I just got a gris mouette (true grey) B and I love it as a neutral as well. However, if you really love bright colors, some bright colors can work as "neutrals" too. My Feu K25 goes with everything!
Thank you! That's true! Red, blue and orange are really great non-neutrals neutrals. Feu K25 sounds amazing! Congrats! Did you post a pic on tpf?

I shaw your post! You k is gorgeous!

Etoupe all the way!!! Such a gorgeous color! And my absolute favorite color from Hermes. Also if you want a pop of color that is a nice neutral how about a blue or a red color? Blues and reds always match everything nicely.