I need youir oppinion on the groom PMR

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys, well as you know all that happened to me this time, it´s been a while since I got my last LV, now I have some money I´ve been saving and I wanted a mini lin danube, but you gu´s are right I must get first a cell phone (for those of you who don´t know somebody stole it) and wait until my home´s situation gets better.

Anyway I´m looking for a regular cell phone, maybe like one of 100 dlls, but since I´m not getting the danube right now, Í was thinking about getting a cles from the monogram groom or damier azur. The last time I went to my LV store they had all the groom accesoires and some azur bags, but I think the azur would look femenine, and the groom is more like unisex.

Yesterday I went to LV and asked for the groom cles but they have no more!!!! they just had 2 PTI´s and a green porte monnaie rond. I liked it and I really want something from the groom line since it´s limited, but do you think it´s ok if a guy carries that? I mean I have 3 cles and I don´t think they look girly, but I´m afraid the PMR would look girly, I need your oppinion, yes or not to buy it?

2. If it's green...DON'T buy:hrmm:, Monogram Groom Porte Monnaie Rond only comes in orange. Good luck with your decision.

3. really??? oh then I should have got confussed with the colors. I would have sweared it was green but of course an LV store dont sell fakes. I´ll make sure about the color, thanks Lee!!!!

anyway you think it would look girly or not???? I was thinking about a green one bcz I have an orange perfo cles ansd I wanted the green until they went away hehe so I thought it would be cool to have the 2 colors. I´m goinmg to think twice if it´s just orange.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice