I need to stay out of the "big city"!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Of the south, Atlanta. I went over today for an appt. and had some free time. As many times as I have been to Lenox Square I didnt know there was a Burberry Store!!!!
    Oh why oh why did I buy that hobo on the bay????!!!!
    They had a bag that I almost walked out with. The SA wrote it down on her card and I swear it said it was a Healey....BEAUTIFUL tote.....
    I think if I call and order it I dont have to pay sales tax, which would save...
    I may HAVE to do it....It was a twisted leather tote TDF!!

2. If you can't stop thinking about it, then go for it :graucho:!
    If you get it, please do a reveal because you made me curious now :P.

3. :biggrin: totally agree

4. Well, I sold the LARGE Hobo I got last week and ordered the Healy Twisted Tote from Atlanta today. I asked the SA why I couldnt find it on the website and she said its only been out about a week.....Hmmm...does Burberry sometimes send items to retailers before they post on their own website. I know RM does..
    Anyway, she will be here Friday....thank goodness DH knows I was selling a bunch of bags to get this one, because they would only deliver to my billing address, not my office.....and I sure hope its boxed as pretty as the one in the other reveal....
    We shall see!!! And Share!!

5. can't wait to see your reveal...we need more reveals on the burberry forum :woohoo:

6. I can't wait to see it.