I need to stay away from the Coach Store...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought I had my mind made up and then I went into the store again this weekend and had to have both of these bags. But I can say I am :yahoo: happy with both bags and could not or would not return them unless something happens to them.

Anyone want to see.....

2. Yes!

3. Yes!!!

4. Me!

5. More? Girl you are on a roll! :P

6. Here!

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. My first PCE purchase was the purple shoulder bag but I just did not love it. So I went in to look again and fell in love with the black leather.

9. Gorgeous girl! I'm lovin all the colors that the madison shoulder bag comes in, I seriously can't make up my mind!! :wacko:

10. love it.

11. Now for my second true love...

[​IMG]

12. I had the large sophia until I saw a lady in the mall with this one and it looked so gorg. with her stuff in it so I had to exchange it.

13. Gorgeous! Love both! We are bag twins!! :ghi5: Maybe double bag twins once I can actually make up my mind, LOL :weird:

14. Beautiful!! Great choices!!

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]