i need to pick something..

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. for my brother's bday..he was sweet enough to give me my first LV ever - a damier bifold so i wanna get him something nice..

i will be dropping by beverly center this friday and will pick up something for him (hopefully) when i get my belem pm!!!!!! (:yahoo:) the thing is..i think i've overspent recently and would like to keep the price down to a minimum...

i'm thinking of something along the lines of a card holder..what do u guys think?

(i do have the damier pocket organizer that i haven't used yet :graucho:)

thanks y'all! :P

2. Card holder is great..I think he will love it..
    You are getting Belem PM?? I love that bag..very unique shape, the handles aren't that long..love the opening, 2 side open pockets....Gorgeous..gorgeous bag..

3. or you can give him pocket organizer..very sweet of you..

4. The credit card organizer is nice, and it's only $125...... How much are you planning to spend, if you don't mind?

5. something between $150-200? (what a nice sister!)

i dunno whether i want to part with my pocket organizer but i dunno whether im going to use it at all haha

6. yes! the belem pm!! i'm returning my mini lin bucket..

7. You will love it..

8. how about a damier key holder?

9. he doesn't use key holders..

10. The Damier card holder looks fine...unless he likes monogram. You're such a sweet sis:tender: Post pics of your Belem when you get it:graucho: :flowers:

11. i'm stuck between epi and damier...!

i surely will post pics!!

12. For $200.00 you can get the Taiga Card Holder. It comes in Ardoise (slate grey) and Grizzli (brown). I get these as gifts for male recipeients and they love it!

13. somehow i feel that epi looks better than taiga?...as for taiga..do guys like black or brown?

14. I agree that Epi looks better but the Taiga is more discrete. I usually buy items in Ardoise for younger and Grizzli for older recipients.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice