I need to pick a colour. Please can I see some pictures of your original version mini Alexa’s?

MulberryHeaux

Apr 13, 2018
I am so in love with my regular Alexa in slate blue, I never stopped wearing her. I always wanted the oversized Alexa, couldn’t afford it at the time but now I have two oversized Alexa’s. I love them all.

I’ve never liked the Chanel Coco handle (or the Trendy) but I looked at it and realised that the mini Alexa has a similar silloette but she’s so much prettier. I did the same thing when considering the Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis and comparing it to my slate blue regular Alexa with the silver hardware. My Alexa was far superior to me and of course prettier so I never bought the LV.

I just don’t feel like saving money for LV or Chanel because the quality has not felt worth it or many years. Also, I have better things to spend my money on. It feels so easy to justify not buying the LV, or the Chanel because of their price point, hit and miss quality issues. One of the things I enjoy most about my Alexa’s and all of my Mulberry’s is the quality. I just need a mini Alexa in my life, I want an older version Alexa because I prefer the flatter plaited top handle. But which colour? Doe you guys have any pictures of your older version mini Alexa’s?

I am so in love with my regular Alexa in slate blue, I never stopped wearing her. I always wanted the oversized Alexa, couldn’t afford it at the time but now I have two oversized Alexa’s. I love them all.

I’ve never liked the Chanel Coco handle (or the Trendy) but I looked at it and realised that the mini Alexa has a similar silloette but she’s so much prettier. I did the same thing when considering the Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis and comparing it to my slate blue regular Alexa with the silver hardware. My Alexa was far superior to me and of course prettier so I never bought the LV.

I just don’t feel like saving money for LV or Chanel because the quality has not felt worth it or many years. Also, I have better things to spend my money on. It feels so easy to justify not buying the LV, or the Chanel because of their price point, hit and miss quality issues. One of the things I enjoy most about my Alexa’s and all of my Mulberry’s is the quality. I just need a mini Alexa in my life, I want an older version Alexa because I prefer the flatter plaited top handle. But which colour? Doe you guys have any pictures of your older version mini Alexa’s?
I’m afraid I don’t so can’t help. I’m a total Alexa fan too. I wasn’t sure about the new handle when I first saw it but I have to say it’s really grown on me and I like it just as much, if not more, than the original now. I think it works well with the curved lines on the mini.

I’ve admired the original slate blue regular Alexa several times. It’s beautiful! I nearly bought one as my first Alexa but didn’t as I have a slate blue quilted mini Cara. It’s such a great colour! I held out and eventually found a chestnut regular in the Mulberry sales which was my one and only Alexa until the rerelease!

I hope you find what you are looking for!

Reactions: MulberryHeaux
I’m afraid I don’t so can’t help. I’m a total Alexa fan too. I wasn’t sure about the new handle when I first saw it but I have to say it’s really grown on me and I like it just as much, if not more, than the original now. I think it works well with the curved lines on the mini.

I’ve admired the original slate blue regular Alexa several times. It’s beautiful! I nearly bought one as my first Alexa but didn’t as I have a slate blue quilted mini Cara. It’s such a great colour! I held out and eventually found a chestnut regular in the Mulberry sales which was my one and only Alexa until the rerelease!

I hope you find what you are looking for!
Slate blue is the most gorgeous colour. It is such a neutral colour and with silver hardware it’s just stunning. I only wear white gold jewellery so I’ve always loved this colour combination. Your slate blue Cara sounds absolutely divine. I have always wanted one but I had the Bayswater (and never wore her) so I didn’t pull the trigger.

slate blue is one of Mulberry’s best, makes me drool every time

here are some OG mini pics, excuse the rushed nature, I‘m covid positive so banished :giggle: away from the rest of the family and hiding in the back bedroom with the cat

edit: colours are watermelon and conker, think they date from 2013-ish
View attachment 5350841

View attachment 5350842

View attachment 5350843
I’m sorry your not well Sweetness and hope you get well soon
Such beautiful colours, I love them. I almost bought a conker Lily years ago instead I bought an snake embossed English plum. But that watermelon is amazing too! I have a feeling I won’t stop at one mini.

If I were banished I’d probably have found, bought and paid for five more Alexa’s and a whole new Denby dinner service within the first 24 hours

Reactions: 24shaz
I’m sorry your not well Sweetness and hope you get well soon
Such beautiful colours, I love them. I almost bought a conker Lily years ago instead I bought an snake embossed English plum. But that watermelon is amazing too! I have a feeling I won’t stop at one mini.

If I were banished I’d probably have found, bought and paid for five more Alexa’s and a whole new Denby dinner service within the first 24 hours
Thankyou

Thankfully I’m not very ill, just testing positive and a bit sniffly. I’m binge watching TV shows and very close to buying even more bags :giggle:

Reactions: MulberryHeaux
Thankyou

Thankfully I’m not very ill, just testing positive and a bit sniffly. I’m binge watching TV shows and very close to buying even more bags :giggle:
Get well soon, thankful you have your Mulberry and tPF and your cat to help you through! Enjoyed this thread very much, will check out the Alexa club! Saw the tweed/leather mix in store recently and am tempted when there's sale... if it goes on sale!