I need to make a list!

1. Ok I never thought I could be running out of LVs that I want but ... Its been hinted at that I might be getting one as a gift and my parents want me to make a list of about 8 that I like (not overly expensive, they'd chose one) I'm having troubles doing this :weird: (I'm shocked)

So far I've got:

White MC Wapity
    Black Epi Pochette
    Damier Papillon 26
    Mandarin or Red Epi Compact Wallet
    Mono Speedy 25

Any suggestions!? Please? :worried:

Thanks, Natalie

2. what's the price range? and what do you already have?

3. multicolor speedy 30 in white.

4. I already have a mono pochette, and for price I wouldnt like to go more than 600$

5. I love :love: my Damier Salsa.... It is not like any of the bags you already have, and not overly expensive at $650.... Pic from eLux:

Salsa.jpg
  6. How about a Koala or Porte Tresor wallet.

7. The Mono Speedy!...Definitely!

8. MC Shirley
    Damier Speedy
    Damier mini ribera

9. mono speedy or mc pochette

10. Framboise Lexington

11. to add 3 more to your list already ..

1. MC pochette
    2. damier speedy
    3. a few small items? like a scarf + a wallet?

12. Roxbury Drive Vernis . It's very elegant. $805. 12.5 x 8 x 12. Nice size, great price.
    Good for both evening or smart casual. I haven't seen that many replica for this one yet.
    [​IMG]

13. Natalie ~ That Is So Sweet......I Think You Have Some Great Options!!!

14. ekekek, i totally love everything on your list!!!! i cant decide which one to get first... maybe the pochette or the speedy... i dunno

15. Damier Speedy or that Perfo pouchette. Its super cute w/ that little lock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice