I need to Kno..t! Orange or Elephant?

eye.bag

Jul 24, 2008
Ladies, for a couple of months I cannot get away from wanting to get my hands on a knot. Question is :
orange or elephant satin?
I wear mostly warm colors.. NO blues, greys, purples, or pastels.

Thanks for giving me opinions!

Since you wear mostly warm colours, orange would be a nice pop of colour. My gut instinct would have been to go with elephant cos it's a neutral but if most of your outfits are warm/neutral, orange is a gorgeous colour.

Since you wear mostly warm colours, orange would be a nice pop of colour. My gut instinct would have been to go with elephant cos it's a neutral but if most of your outfits are warm/neutral, orange is a gorgeous colour.

I agree with this.
To answer your question, I think Elephant would match your vibrant colours perfectly, but then I'm a fan of unusual colour combos so perhaps I'm not the right person to ask :P

i love bright colors, but of all bright colors, i find apple green and orange to be the most challenging. I once had a goyard in orange, and it was my least worn goyard. the color is lovely though, but just hard to match

elephant is easier for an amateur like me :smile:

I've seen elephant irl and it looked quite neutral to me. I see it as a lighter version of ash scuro with just the lightest hint of pink. Probably best to try both colours on in person. Go with the colour that speaks to you. You'd know best whether orange will go with your wardrobe better. Good luck deciding and do post pics when you have! :smile:

Yes, I agree! It's best to see both IRL. Then you can see the exact shade of Orange and determine if it will go with your wardrobe. I like the idea of having a pop of colour but that may be harder to carry as time goes on. The elephant is a nice neutral and will go w/ mostly everything.

Depending on what you'll be wearing w/ the knot will determine which colour to go with. Also do you match your purses w/ your shoes? Do you have accessories that could help match and accessorize the knot? I can imagine a black dress with a red/orange stole w/ your orange knot!