I need to find this satchel!!!!Help!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm at my wits end......I spotted this when I was taking my son to physical therapy in the passenger seat of a car I parked next to on 01/27. I have no picture, but its a 2 handle satchel/tote multi colored with bright pastel colors in a woven effect kinda of like Harley Seatbelt bags, but a smaller square, the handles and the bottom of the purse look like a croc embossed in lime or new spring green color...its beautiful. Any suggestions would be great??? I should have walked back in the office and asked who's it was, but did not want to appear stalker-like...lol

2. Sorry, I have no idea but hopefully someone else will, good luck.

3. No, I wish it was been searching for 2 days for this!

4. Yeah, I saw the candy wrapper bags, but that's not it!!!! It's kinda of woven like that, but in solid pastel colors with croc trim and bottom. I did find out the person, who carrys the bag, so I'll be asking her on Monday at physical therapy, the therapist told me who it was........lol. So I all find out the brand hopefully:ty:though for helping