I need to find this bag..please help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been looking for a neutral bag that would go with everything for months..until now. A girl on the bus had it and she sat next to me. The things i noticed about the bag was the obvious Miu Miu label in gold on the front. The bag was a simple rectangle shape and was large but not overly large. It was a dark dark brown colour all the way through. The handles had darkened so i am assuming she has had it for some time. The bag would easily fit over the shoulder. The bag had 3 studs on the bottom on each side in a pewter colour but the zipper was gold. That's all i could notice in a few quick glances, i didnt want her to think i was some stalker! haha

I had a look on the websites ( net-a- porter etc) and i could not see it anywhere.

Does anyone know or have any ideas? Unfortuneatly i am new to Miu Miu and do not know enough about it to know what to look up besides "Miu Miu". If i find this bag, my hunt will be over!!:yahoo:

Thanks in advance.

2. anyone?

It kind of looks like this bag but more of a chocolate brown with no longer strap and studs on the bottom.

Attached Files:

3. Im not good at MIU MIU bag nmaes(Prada I can name in my sleep)!
    Did u look on Raffaello-network.com and styledrops.com?They have a decent selection there