I need to discuss this Ferragamo...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Provenance: Ok I found it put out with the trash. I'm wondering if anybody knows the bag. I'm wondering if it is worth repairing. I believe it is real but should authenticated also...

Say it is authentic. It is in great condition but for a bit of piping that has seperated from a bottom front corner. I imagine the piping will need to be replaced all around.

Worth it you think?

TIA!
    [​IMG]

2. I'd have to see close-ups, including of the interior, the hardware, and the leather tag on the inside of the bag, to give you an opinion on the authenticity. In the meantime, I don't think it's worth spending a ton of money repairing, since a style like that pops up on resale all the time. But if you really like it, I'd take it to a boutique and they can give you an estimate.

3. OMG! CARRIE! I was thinking Katie. If she is a size 9 I have a bunch of her shoes from the series! (But that's an old thread.)

What do you think it would cost to replace the piping? I was also thinking of playing with it--like piping it in gold bullion (sp) or something if it is an affordable thing to do.

I will take those pictures meanwhile!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.