I need to buy a bag NOW!!!! HELP (advice)

NicolesCloset

sassy mama!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
:sos::sos:Ok after my wine mam, you could only imagine the angst and anxiety I have had waiting for the sample sale. I am so jealous of all the gorgeous bags everyone got, and I want a bag NOW!! I love Rebecca Minkoff, and I have to say that she is now officially my favorite bag designer ever. Right there, with LV. ( I have 2 LVs and I carry this mam wine, like every second. ) Well, the thing is I need advice.
1) Should I wait to see if one of the bags I want on my wish list pop up on ebay.
2) Should I just bite the bullet and order a Black basket weave mam from hipchick
3) Or should I go for it and get the nite blue mam from muse10

YES, it would be $$ I dont have. But, I am going through a withdrawal feeling, and I need your help. What to do? BTW ladies , if anyone sees any of these bags for a fantastic price PLEASE let me know.

I'm totally experiencing the same thing NicolesCloset!!!! I am even having withdrawal type symptoms -- trouble sleeping, thinking about getting a "fix" every minute (i.e., hanging out on the RM forum all day long!!!) It won't be long before I have a relapse...

:cursing:I checked out Owlslab and nothing I want, I am glad that everyone understands my symptons. I was a bit embarresed to be honest:shame:. Mstering you are right, but its soooo hard. I want a bag and I want it now

My advice may not be popular, but I would say to just enjoy your wine mam for now. That is solely based on your comment that it would be money that you don't have.

I agree, the buying frenzy around TPF can be contagious. Just take a deep breath maybe step away from the forum for a day or two and decide if you still want one. I do not like spending money I don't have in the bank. If you save up from the bag it will be even more enjoyable when you can decide what you want to purchase.

Nicole don't be embarrased we have all been there.

My advice is TRY to hold out since you're saying you don't have the money. Save up...and by the time you save maybe some of the newer colors will be out and then you can make a good decision.

Thanks everyone. I am going to hold out the best I can. I do look at the night blue mam in museten and really want to buy it. I am going nuts. My wine is soo dreamy. I want more. Fendi, thanks for the advice. I am going to try and hold out. Its hard. LOL its also sad.

Thanks everyone. I am going to hold out the best I can. I do look at the night blue mam in museten and really want to buy it. I am going nuts. My wine is soo dreamy. I want more. Fendi, thanks for the advice. I am going to try and hold out. Its hard. LOL its also sad.
I don't think it's sad...it's just the nature of the beast...the more you have,the more you want.And seeing everyone post their collections and stories of their purchases doesn't make it any easier.I agree with a previous poster,take a deep breath and stay away for a day.You'll have a new perspective...plus,stalking ebay always helps,you might find a HG bag at a great price from a great seller.Just my $0.02.

:tpfrox:thanks Tomifey. I am going to do just that. I feel better. You are right . the pics stories and all that stuff got me so excited. I am going to stalk ebay. mam night blue mam night blue lol ( I AM BREATHING)

Agreed with the other girls! Its perfectly normal to get caught up in the frenzy. I was so disappointed that what I wanted wasn't on the list rebecca posted I almost cried. I had been stalking tpf all day and seeing pictures the anticipation was driving me nuts!
Definitely try to hold out and see what's left on Sunday or Monday. Catalina said they might be taking email orders for what's left!

Agreed with the other girls! Its perfectly normal to get caught up in the frenzy. I was so disappointed that what I wanted wasn't on the list rebecca posted I almost cried. I had been stalking tpf all day and seeing pictures the anticipation was driving me nuts!
Definitely try to hold out and see what's left on Sunday or Monday. Catalina said they might be taking email orders for what's left!
WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!
aznkat, you have just given me hope. Are you serious? I must have missed this somewhere. THere is hope. Should I send CAtalina an email????:heart::heart::heart:

Rebecca said not to email Catalina until Monday.

They will know what the leftovers are on Monday.

Also- there is a Night Blue MA right now on ebay, starting bid is $199. You should watch to see how high it goes. Its a great deal if the auction ends under $450