I NEED this

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That really is nice; I do like the ring. Very different.

2. You can get this ring at the boutiques. They do have larger sizes. I'd recommend a stop into the SF boutique to try some things on! ;)

3. I like this style too, DD. Too bad it's not a style that could be *sized* larger.

4. Thanks; I will check it out. I couldn't find it online so I was worried I wouldn't be able to find it in-stores. I commute over 60 miles to school so even though I'm in SF every day, making a trip for nothing would be both time-consuming and heart wrenching!! (I also just wanted to share my burning desire with the forum)

5. Give Brian a call in SF, he is the manager, and can give you some guidance.

6. Thanks for the rec! As it turns out, I called a few minutes before seeing your post and made an informal appt. to see Paolo tomorrow to see it. :smile:

7. I have this ring, I LOVE it!!! I wear it on my middle finger. Even Rosario Dawson complimented it on Fashion'S Night Out in NYC, no kidding! I have a matching bangle too! This is art work.

8. Tell Paolo I said HI! Hope he can get you what you need.

9. Went in today. Paolo wasn't there but it turns out I'd need a size L in the right - which of course needed to be ordered in. Cross your fingers (and all the rings on them!) that it fits. :smile:

10. I like it! Very different

11. I always need the big rings, too. Keep us posted!

12. Ta-da! My birthday was Wednesday so I've been sporting it for 2 days now. I love it! Might be ditching my Gucci and Movado rings permanently =P

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. ^ Splendid!

14. and Happy Bday :smile: