I need this longchamp!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it's alrite. but i thought you were trying NOT to buy anything...?

2. #3 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    A spate of new threads started daily about buying this or that bag, and purging and paring the collection, and returning impulse buys, and then buying the same type bag again:

What's the deal?

3. Hmm, I don't get the Longchamp love but to each their own. The zipper in the middle is throwing me off.

4. You can always find something similar to this one. Longchamp does a Le Pliage with cross body strap that expands every season.

5. you missed a couple months ago.... we had discussed much because it was on sale for $125.

6. Longchamp le pliages (and my expandable carry on bag) is purely about function

They are the most useful bag tools I have ever owned beyond the backpack

Super strong, crazy light, waterproof and expandable/collapsable is an awesome additional feature.

But I'm NOT BUYING I'm purging.

CONFESSION: I did buy the smaller version of my green jenrigo tj maxx bag. So now I've got a green large one and a small brown one - but I gave it a test run and it is the PERFECT bag for me utlitiy wise. Plus you guys keep telling me it looks great on -- grin