I need this keyfob, please help me find it!

Jan 2, 2008
Whenever I see a cute keyfob I must have it, I'm expanding my keyfob collection, but have never seen this one before... Note: This is not my collection, but its the keyfob I need! Where can I find that cute bumble bee?? Top left 3rd one in... Please PM me if you see one or know where I can get one! TIA!
attachment.php

So will I! I have never seen this one before though.
I know me either, which is why I think it would be a really rare find, its so darn cute:yes:... if anyone finds it at the outlets or anything like that if you could please PM me that would be much appreciated, TIA! Thanks jeh3v for your help as well!!

Thanks for the update! I try to only get fobs when I see them at the outlet for $20 or less. It's still hard for me to spend more than $150 for a purse let alone $20 for a fob! :smile: I'll check out some auctions though in case I come across a deal!

I think they were a Japan keychain actually... I remember seeing them on the Japan website and not on the US one... last summer I do believe; I got the other bumble bee instead since I didn't want the hassle lol

I don't know who that FOB collection belongs to...but they've got quite a few "rare" finds in there!!! I'd kill to have my pick of 5 of them!!! The lips, the bee...so FABULOUS!!!

Good luck finding your FOB, my outlet never get's the good one's!!!