I need this keyfob, please help me find it!

Jan 2, 2008
Whenever I see a cute keyfob I must have it, I'm expanding my keyfob collection, but have never seen this one before... Note: This is not my collection, but its the keyfob I need! Where can I find that cute bumble bee?? Top left 3rd one in... Please PM me if you see one or know where I can get one! TIA!

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
The world
Wish I could tell you, it's really cute! Now your making me want to expand my collection. I should have bought the elephant when I saw it!

Jan 2, 2008
So will I! I have never seen this one before though.
I know me either, which is why I think it would be a really rare find, its so darn cute:yes:... if anyone finds it at the outlets or anything like that if you could please PM me that would be much appreciated, TIA! Thanks jeh3v for your help as well!!

gina1023

Buried in a bag...
O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
Texas
Wish I could tell you, it's really cute! Now your making me want to expand my collection. I should have bought the elephant when I saw it!
There were a few on the bay the other day. Haven't seen the bee though!

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
The world
Thanks for the update! I try to only get fobs when I see them at the outlet for $20 or less. It's still hard for me to spend more than $150 for a purse let alone $20 for a fob! :smile: I'll check out some auctions though in case I come across a deal!

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
That bee must have came out when Coach had the bee optic print bags. That was before I got into Coach, probably like 3+ years ago. The bay is likely your only option.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I think they were a Japan keychain actually... I remember seeing them on the Japan website and not on the US one... last summer I do believe; I got the other bumble bee instead since I didn't want the hassle lol

i<3bags

Mar 17, 2007
I agree with TygerKitty. I have most of that Optic collection and the US bee had white/black patent wings, NOT siggy. He would be great for my collection too, grr!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I don't know who that FOB collection belongs to...but they've got quite a few "rare" finds in there!!! I'd kill to have my pick of 5 of them!!! The lips, the bee...so FABULOUS!!!

Good luck finding your FOB, my outlet never get's the good one's!!!

handbglvr

handbag lover
May 22, 2006
Maine
No, it was sooner than that. A friend of mine got hers at Dillard's or Macy's about a year and a half ago.

That bee must have came out when Coach had the bee optic print bags. That was before I got into Coach, probably like 3+ years ago. The bay is likely your only option.

hrimaliv

here I'm alive
O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
VA
I saw one on ebay probably about a year ago and nothing since. I'll keep looking though. I love keyfobs!