I need Suhali! Which one????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which suhali would you get?

1. Le Radieux in Tanami

2. Le Maj in Tanami

3. Le Radieux in Verone

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
    I really want a red bag, but what do you all think of the tanami color? Or, should I go for a conservative and simple (but, pretty) verone color?

It's my first suhali and I don't know which color to get....

I have to be honest and say that I like the style of the Le Radieux more than the Le Maj. However, I've only tried on the Le Maj and have not (but will be) seen the Le Rad in store.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated....

2. Have you tried on the lockit?? I really love my lockit..I have the le maj in verone too but use my lockit om more ...you can't really go wrong with any of the suhali styles:smile:

3. ^Thanks, shalom! My DH actually loved the Lockit MM and he's the reason why I'm getting a suhali. However, I thought that the MM was just too big and the PM was way too small. It just didn't look good on me. In addition, I like the hardware on the Le Radieux as well as its structured look.

However, you are right. They are all beautiful bags! Congrats on yours :biggrin:

4. the only issue I have with the le maj and le rad is that they sit right under my arm-pit and you sort of have to squash it against your body and the le maj straps keep falling down too..I do love the verone colour

5. Get the verone if you can!!

6. Red!

7. Congrats on the opportunity to choose a suhali. They are sensational bags. I suggest the verone le rad. Verone is an amazing neutral taupe that goes well with everything in your closet. It's really lovely against the gold hardware, too.

I have the le rad. In my opinion it's a terrific bag. Feet, shoulder arm or hand carry, plenty of hardware, just the right size. She's a beauty!

All are beautiful options. Good luck choosing. They are all lovely!

8. I was going to suggest a Lockit - it's so stunning - but I see you've ruled that out already so I don't know now.

9. Le rad in tanami!!

10. Thanks so much for all your input, ladies! I am still torn between the tanami vs. verone. I am in my early 30s and this will be my first suhali. It just never appealed to me, but when my husband loved it and I gave it a chance, I fell in love, too.

I own the mahina and the melrose, which I feel are perfect for my style. I also own many Louboutins, which is why I think that I need a red bag..LOL!

But, I am afraid that I am buying a classic bag and maybe I shouldn't go red? However, is the verone too boring for me? I don't have a silver/grey bag either....

I don't know...I guess I'll have to see what I fall in love with either tomorrow or Wed. My SA has found them and should have them for me to try on on Tues. or Wed.

I'll let you know how it goes :biggrin:

Would still like to hear all of your thoughts....

11. Get something Tanami and then get something in Verone :graucho:
    Get whatever makes your heart skip a beat ... it's great you can try them at the boutique. I think if you get something you love, you will use it more.

I have a Verone Lockit PM that I love. I also have in the back of my mind that one day I'll go after a Tanami La Majesteuex one day. Good luck deciding and post pics!

12. i have the le rad in black. she is a great hand held and shoulder bag. i find her very roomy and use her interior pockets. i really like the look of the cloche for the keys and the lock.

13. I will! Thank you for your advice :biggrin:

14. That's awesome, teagirl! I can't wait to see it in real life! I am so excited and glad to hear that you really enjoy yours! I really appreciate your input!!!!:biggrin: