I need something white.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I prefer the clic clac and for what I have seen in photos this will fit you better, in my humble opinion.

2. Will go take a look... :yahoo:

3. Rose, I'm absolutely in love with my new white kelly double tour bracelet. Wearing it, I received a lot of compliments :smile:

IMO it's sofisticated, but still got an unexpected "edge".

4. I'm with you on this. I have small wrists and just yesterday tried on the wide Clic Clac and was surprised how big it was on me. I ended up getting the narrow but I must say that I still feel I need something else with it to make a statement. It looks a little "weak".

Rose, what about white leather? ... maybe one that wraps so you can make it tight. I love the feel of a leather bracelet on my wrist that has a snug fit.

5. rose i think the clic clac is perfect for you. the Etrivier" double tour also comes in white and might be anice choice too. for some reason i can see you wearing a cdc. i think it's the little bit of edge you need and you're far less square then you think you come off!

6. Well I'd rather wear a CDC, but if you don't feel comfortable with it going with your style and such.. the Clic Clac looks fabulous in PH!! I don't like the look of gold on it, either.

7. Dear Ms. Rose:

I can't picture you with CDC cause that is NOT your style...

I am so glad you are opening to some colors (your K bag)!!!

As much black items you own, WHT would be a great match, especially for the summer time!!!

Do you ever consider a watch?! It can also serves the purpose of a wrist band and but also tell time?!

Just a thought....

8. Thanks ladies.

Morganng, I have a watch that was given to me, sentimental etc etc, so I am not in the market for a new watch.

So, Ninja Sue, Rocker, H, Arcangel.....anyone else want to do lunch and H in NYC?

9. CB, here is the outfit you described. I am wearing my narrow black clic clac

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• a3.jpg
      a3.jpg
      File size:
      95.2 KB
      Views:
  10. perfect outfit rose!

if anyone else could do a saturday i would love to. i'm not avail the 2nd or 16th but any other time!

11. ^^ I think a slightly wider clic clac would be good for the summer??

12. i just bought a CDC and I am bit afraid of it.............

13. Rose that picture of you is great! what about the Marly--its the double wrap with three medor studs. white with silver (it is exists) would be awesome

14. ^^^ Oh, that's a thought, I would really have to try it on.

15. the reason it might work is that its a narrow leather strap but doubling gives it more substance but not heaviness............plus the three little studs?? give it punch without the bulk and fierceness of the CDC.........