I need something white.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Rose, I know whatever you choose will be amazing on you....all the better that you have your partners in crime over there to go along with you!!

I predict multiple bracelets in your future. !!

I really do.:jammin:

By the way, I can totally see you with your black dahlia mousse, black t, jeans (do you have jeans, rose?) and a black cdc with PH. I really can see it. In the theatre of my mind!!!

2. CB, I have the black clic clac (the narrow) with pall which I LOVE! You are so right, a shopping expedition with friends is really the only way to go...perhaps followed by a glass of bubbly. So, who's coming along to help??

CB, I do indeed have jeans. I know most don't believe this , so I promise a pic of me wearing jeans in the scarf thread this week! In fact, on Friday, I will wear exactly what you described above, but with the black clic clac...

3. :yahoo::yahoo:

I think you could rock that white CDC. I think you have a wild side!!

I am going to H on Friday (:wlae:) so if I miss your hotness in jeans, that's why!!!

4. I don't know what this one looks like... will see if I can find a pic. Thanks GF.

5. ROSE.........how about a white "Etrivier" double tour? I have one in Barenia and I almost LIVE in that thing. It's casual but stylish with a hint of edge. Let me see if I can find a pic somewhere........

6. Well......let me show you mine just so you can see the style......it wraps around the wrist twice and it's perfect for smaller wrists because the buckle adjusts.....

Attached Files:

7. I have a tiny wrist too and in the summer I like to wear my Cape Cod double tour watch with a white strap. I know you are thinking of bracelets/cuffs but whenever I wear this watch it always feels like a bracelet because of the leather and double wrap.

8. Thank you for the suggestions ladies.... must try them on, so a shopping trip!

9. [​IMG]

What about this 'looping bracelet' You get a choice of white and black - it isn't too bulky and would look good on slender wrists. It looks as though it is adjustable to 3 sizes. It was on the UK site.

10. You would rock any one of those Rose! Excited to see what you finally pick.

11. I'll try to take a picture tonight. :biggrin:

12. ^^ Thanks Queenie!!:heart:

Allaboutnice, I will try that one on too, thank you!

13. I think anything would look good on you. I love the wide clic clac in white with PH. It's HOT. Nonetheless, I look forward to seeing what you picked.

14. SM, the etrivier looks great on you!

Rose, a shopping trip it is, then. The big Alaska store?

15. I have slender wrists (I wear the next to smallest size love bracelet). The CDC is adjustable. Try them both. I would be more inclinded to match the rings I would wear...rather than hardware on my bag.