I NEED something turquoise (RH only)

I worked with Terry at BalLA and she was amazing! I got my Turq RH Part time there! I'm sure she could find you what you need... also I saw a turq city at NM Scottdale so you might want to try there too. GOOD LUCK!

ps TURQ is AMAZING~ I am in love!

BalNY got 6 Turq firsts in today, I was on the list, so my SA called, when I went down, I fell in love with the Part-time, so there's at least one available. She also had a city, both with RH.

Hi Allisonfaye,

Here's a pic Bal NY sent of my turquoise first:

attachment.php

Who is your SA at Bal NY? I think it was just one particular SA who doesn't send pics. Kim is a sweetheart, maybe deal with her?

Yeah, it seems that Kim doesn't have a problem sending photos. Wonder why the others do? I have to think about this. I can't return at BNY. Is it me or does this look a lot like Blue India?

There was a turq first at NM at the Short Hills mall today. It was much more vibrant.
I was at NM short hills yesteday as well. Wonder if we crossed paths! I agree the turq first was much more vibrant. When the SA showed it to me I was surprised at how bright it was. I like the one in the picture in this thread more. They also had a turq city as well.