I NEED something turquoise (RH only)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know who has the turquoise bags? First or city but preferably a first.

2. BalNY, AR :confused1:

NM Tampa might - they had a GSH PT, but they keep alot of bags in drawers.

3. I worked with Terry at BalLA and she was amazing! I got my Turq RH Part time there! I'm sure she could find you what you need... also I saw a turq city at NM Scottdale so you might want to try there too. GOOD LUCK!

ps TURQ is AMAZING~ I am in love!

4. I saw a turq city yesterday. PM me for SA info.

5. Has anyone see a first yet? Are they even out yet?

6. BalNY got 6 Turq firsts in today, I was on the list, so my SA called, when I went down, I fell in love with the Part-time, so there's at least one available. She also had a city, both with RH.

7. I am kinda boycotting BNY since they won't send photos anymore. But at least I know they are out in stores now.

8. Hi Allisonfaye,

Here's a pic Bal NY sent of my turquoise first:

[​IMG]

Who is your SA at Bal NY? I think it was just one particular SA who doesn't send pics. Kim is a sweetheart, maybe deal with her?

9. wow.. that's one beautiful turq!
    i like the leather....:tup:

10. Yeah, it seems that Kim doesn't have a problem sending photos. Wonder why the others do? I have to think about this. I can't return at BNY. Is it me or does this look a lot like Blue India?

11. There was a turq first at NM at the Short Hills mall today. It was much more vibrant.

12. I was at NM short hills yesteday as well. Wonder if we crossed paths! I agree the turq first was much more vibrant. When the SA showed it to me I was surprised at how bright it was. I like the one in the picture in this thread more. They also had a turq city as well.

13. HOw would you describe the leather?