i need something small to sustain me..

Please Help Me!

• Monogram Vernis Card Holder

• Keys Pouch Complice

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 10, 2009
I'm saving up for my HG at the moment..so, I'm on a bag ban!!!but i want to get an SLG for those days that I only need to bring 1 credit card and a little bit of cash..I've narrowed it down to 2..

and if someone in the forum has any of these 2..please post pics!!!i would love to see how other people use theirs!

and I'm also open to suggestions!

TIA!!! :tender:

Attachments

• wallet.JPG
    wallet.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 37
  • wishlist5.JPG
    wishlist5.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Complice. The Vernis card holder seems.. pointless to me. You can only carry your cards..
For the complice, at least you can attach your keys, put in cards, spare change, etc in it..

I just received the complice as a gift It has two pockets for cc's, dl, and cash. It can hold a lot besides your keys. Good luck on your decision!

the complice. I have a cles which is similar (same in mono?) and i use it as my everyday wallet - i bring about 5 cards and some change with me + my keys attached - perfect!

I love my Keys Pouch Complice :biggrin:
So thats gets my vote!

Pic of it full, from the side view
picture.php

& pic of it up close IRL
picture.php

I can fit 6 cards, a folded bill or two and some change :smile:

Last edited:
I have the same complice and it is SO HANDY! I have no pictures, but I use it as a wallet when I need something small or am using an open bag- the key hook fits perfectly on an inner d-ring.

It holds several cards, coins, and folded bills and is easier than a usual cles, since it's bigger and the zipper goes down one of the sides.