I need something in EB..help me choose

lcarlson90

O.G.
Jan 5, 2010
I have decided that I need something in EB and since AA is having their sale it's the perfect time to buy something. I am trying to decide between the Mini Marley, Mini Rebel and Turner. If you had to pick one which would you pick and why?

I have the EB in Mini Marley & Rebel full sized. I also have a Turner in Teal.

My fave is the Turner. I love the shape lots & the design allows for a whole lotta squishyness which I love in my bags. Mini Marley & Mini Rebel is probably the same size. Turner would be bigger. Do you need a big or small bag? I have not carried the Rebel but the strap is rather wide so not sure how it holds up on the shoulders.

I don't have a Mini rebel nor a Turner but I have a Mini Marley in Mocha and it's my fave style. It's a great size for an everyday bag and although I haven't seen an EB in real life, im pretty sure it is stunning.

Mini Marley + EB = :tup:

I personally would go with the Mini Rebel because I like the fact that the Mini Rebel has no hardware and the shape of the bag. I can't recommend any of the others because I don't like electric blue with gunmetal hardware -- just a personal preference.

My favorite would be the Turner, but that's partly based on the fact that I like my bags a little larger and that bag is the perfect size for me. So it partly depends on what size you're looking for. And I love the Electric Blue!

What style do you generally like the best (i.e. satchel, hobo, shoulder bag, etc), and how much do you typically carry? If you generally carry a bunch of stuff and need a large bag, the Turner is probably your best bet. It'd probably also be the style that lets you get the most out of the softness of a broken-in Treesje leather, as the other two styles just seem a little more inherently structured and probably wouldn't smoosh all that much even once the leather is nicely broken in. OTOH, if a hobo is your typical style, then maybe the Marley Mini or Rebel Mini would be better suited to you.

Thanks for your input ladies. I am still trying to decide and I must do it quickly since the sale ends today. I looked at some modeling pics of the Turner and it looks pretty big. I do love the un-structured look of it. I am typically a medium size bag girl so I think the Turner may be too big for me. I love the look of the full size rebel but I am afraid the mini might be too small. I think I may end up just getting the EB Jovi because I have seen that one IRL and I love it. If I get the Jovi I will just wait until I can get my hands on an Asher or Magnolia for my "big" bag.

Thanks Lexie.
Ohhh, I love EB. Its the hottest color and a lot of companies are doing it for their fall collections.
lcarlson- I think the Jovi is gorgeous. Just one question. If you get it in blue, is the hardware gold toned or gunmetal??