I need something in EB..help me choose

lcarlson90

Jan 5, 2010
I have decided that I need something in EB and since AA is having their sale it's the perfect time to buy something. I am trying to decide between the Mini Marley, Mini Rebel and Turner. If you had to pick one which would you pick and why?

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
I have the EB in Mini Marley & Rebel full sized. I also have a Turner in Teal.

My fave is the Turner. I love the shape lots & the design allows for a whole lotta squishyness which I love in my bags. Mini Marley & Mini Rebel is probably the same size. Turner would be bigger. Do you need a big or small bag? I have not carried the Rebel but the strap is rather wide so not sure how it holds up on the shoulders.

doodledoo

Feb 25, 2008
I don't have a Mini rebel nor a Turner but I have a Mini Marley in Mocha and it's my fave style. It's a great size for an everyday bag and although I haven't seen an EB in real life, im pretty sure it is stunning.

Mini Marley + EB = :tup:

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I personally would go with the Mini Rebel because I like the fact that the Mini Rebel has no hardware and the shape of the bag. I can't recommend any of the others because I don't like electric blue with gunmetal hardware -- just a personal preference.

Mule

Will work for bags!
O.G.
Feb 13, 2008
Land of potatoes...
My favorite would be the Turner, but that's partly based on the fact that I like my bags a little larger and that bag is the perfect size for me. So it partly depends on what size you're looking for. And I love the Electric Blue!

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
What style do you generally like the best (i.e. satchel, hobo, shoulder bag, etc), and how much do you typically carry? If you generally carry a bunch of stuff and need a large bag, the Turner is probably your best bet. It'd probably also be the style that lets you get the most out of the softness of a broken-in Treesje leather, as the other two styles just seem a little more inherently structured and probably wouldn't smoosh all that much even once the leather is nicely broken in. OTOH, if a hobo is your typical style, then maybe the Marley Mini or Rebel Mini would be better suited to you.

lcarlson90

Jan 5, 2010
Thanks for your input ladies. I am still trying to decide and I must do it quickly since the sale ends today. I looked at some modeling pics of the Turner and it looks pretty big. I do love the un-structured look of it. I am typically a medium size bag girl so I think the Turner may be too big for me. I love the look of the full size rebel but I am afraid the mini might be too small. I think I may end up just getting the EB Jovi because I have seen that one IRL and I love it. If I get the Jovi I will just wait until I can get my hands on an Asher or Magnolia for my "big" bag.

Leeleerae

Jan 7, 2009
Thanks Lexie.
Ohhh, I love EB. Its the hottest color and a lot of companies are doing it for their fall collections.
lcarlson- I think the Jovi is gorgeous. Just one question. If you get it in blue, is the hardware gold toned or gunmetal??

lcarlson90

Jan 5, 2010
Thanks Lexie.
Ohhh, I love EB. Its the hottest color and a lot of companies are doing it for their fall collections.
lcarlson- I think the Jovi is gorgeous. Just one question. If you get it in blue, is the hardware gold toned or gunmetal??
The EB Jovi has gunmetal studs.