I NEED something from Hermes!!

1. Okay, I need some small leather good that I can get to tide me over until I return to America or until I can go somewhere where there is an Hermes!! I would like a noepad holder something of that nature. Why oh why must I be in love with things they don't sell here and that I can't buy online?:shame: :love: Help..only you ladies will understand!!

2. so do you mean you can't get to a hermes store?
    there are soo many yummy little things at hermes.. i actually love them more than the bags!

3. Clinkenwar, I wasn't aware that there wasn't an Hermes in Okinawa,:amazed: which is where I assume you live. You can always take the quick flight to Tokyo where there are many Hermes stores as Starbucks....:lol:

4. I know how you feel. I'm waiting for a Birkin, but I had to get something that was leather. I just got a Mini Ulysee agenda. I got it with plain paper (I think that's all that's available on the Mini anyway) just to keep in my bag to write little notes or whatever. I don't know about the boutiques in Japan, but I live about three hours away from the Northern Virginia Hermes, and they will ship out small pieces like I got, so you might be able to call a boutique and get them to ship to you.

By the way, is your husband in the Navy? Mine in, and we're in Virginia Beach.

Here's a picture of the agenda, and the Pocket Square I just got.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Tammy518/11.jpg

5. I don't have an Hermes in my city, as well. I share your frustration!

6. You can always try e-bay for authentic items - especially being able to check in with the gals here to help with authenticating certain things and/or sellers...I have had great luck! Does the Hermes.com not ship to you?

7. Tammy518 - love your mini ulysee. What color is it ?:worried:

8. I just bought an orange Ulysee pm with plain paper to use for jotting notes down. LOVE it. With the paper insert and tax, this was under $200 and it makes me happy every time I look in my purse and see it.

9. Ohhh, I think I need one of these!:love:

10. ohhh, u will love it... :nuts: :love: I have one in blue jean :nuts: :biggrin: :P

11. My mini Ulysee is rouge.

12. ooh i have that too!! i didn't know it had a name.. i looove mine, it's in rouge too.. i love the raw inside, and how it all smells.. it does make me happy =)

13. Yes, yes you do!!

14. What are the dimensions of the Ulysee PM agenda? How much does it cost?

thanks in advance!

15. My husband is a Marine..and that would be so cool if a store could ship me something..it was the pics of your agenda that got me so excited!!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice