I need some shoulders to cry one.....

Louis_gal

Moving right along..
Jul 20, 2007
I'm new to the Bbags and got my first authentic messenger from a TPFer on ebay:tup: so now I'm officially hooked! I was bidding on a super hard to find Ink Box and just when I thought I was the lucky winner.....some "person" outbids me within the last 1 min. and 2 sec.:cursing: Of course, I didn't realize it until the last 8 seconds and couldn't fire back a retaliatory bid so lost.:crybaby:Ebay is a great place to find those colors that are so rare but sometimes I just want to "fuhgetaboutit" and take the bite into my savings and go for it. Anyway, I was stewing about it all night (should have done the buy it now).:sad:

I'm sorry Louis_gal -that's harsh! I am familiar with that feeling and you can't stop kicking yourself.
I am sending you a big hug!!
A similar thing happened to me twice on ebay so now if there is something I REALLY want I just go with buy it now, (as long as the price isn't too crazy!)
Just think positive and be determined that the next time you see a Bbag that you have to have then just go for it!

I'm sorry :sad: It seems that like I have the same luck, 'someone' always outbids me within seconds of the auction ending.

Maybe this wasn't the right one for you and there is a better one on the way. :yes::heart:

I'm sorry Louis_gal -that's harsh! I am familiar with that feeling and you can't stop kicking yourself.
I am sending you a big hug!!
A similar thing happened to me twice on ebay so now if there is something I REALLY want I just go with buy it now, (as long as the price isn't too crazy!)
Just think positive and be determined that the next time you see a Bbag that you have to have then just go for it!
I know...."sigh". I was thinking about it all last night while I was tossing and turning in bed. The BIN was only $100 more than the opening bid, but of course being the sensible person that I am, I wanted to win it with a "sensible" price (what was I thinking?) Anyway, I think that from now on I'm going to just go for it if the price is right. I don't know why I hesitated because I'm not hesitant when it comes to Louis Vuitton's. I guess because I'm still trying to familiarize myself with Balenciaga that I don't want to invest too much in case it's really not for me but I really do love my Bleu Glacier Messenger.

Louis_gal, as erica says Barneys still has an Ink Box left. If you're willing to dish out the retail price for it I say give Barneys a call and that Ink Box will be yours. Good luck, babe!

I'm so sorry to hear that! I know EXACTLY how you feel! especially when you're new to Bbags and after one, you want them all! just when you're excited about winning something then BAM! someone else gets it! that feelings terrible! but I always tell myself, if it was meant to be, then I would've won it... maybe next time, you'll find one in better condition and a better price (the "meant to be" bag)... thats what I tell myself anyway!

I am sorry about it and I know exactly how you feel being outbidded the last minute. Give Barney's NY Madison a call because they still have an Ink Box when I went there last week. :tup:

That is the worst! I am so sorry you missed out on your Ink box! I hope you find another one soon, or maybe you can get hte one at barneys! Sending you hugs either way!

I know exactly how you feel, i kicked myself for not bidding on a Fendi baby Spy and i couldn't stop thinking about it and was sure i'd never come across such a great deal again. I even mourned my loss on the Fendi Forum and a PF'er on the Fendi Forum told me that Harvey Nichols had one in the sale so i got a brand new one for the same price as the second hand eBay one. What i'm trying to say is chin up there may be a better deal round the corner and you might be glad you missed out on the auction! :tup:

Remember that part of the thrill of Ebay is having to work out your battle plan and fight for what you want.

Oh the indecision (BIN or wait to bid and maybe get a better price), oh the tension!!!!!!!!!

I always always BIN if I can but I have grown up to be a wicked stealth bidder too.

Sorry you didn't win this time but your eventual prize will be all the sweeter.

I'm new to the Bbags and got my first authentic messenger from a TPFer on ebay:tup: so now I'm officially hooked! I was bidding on a super hard to find Ink Box and just when I thought I was the lucky winner.....some "person" outbids me within the last 1 min. and 2 sec.:cursing: Of course, I didn't realize it until the last 8 seconds and couldn't fire back a retaliatory bid so lost.:crybaby:Ebay is a great place to find those colors that are so rare but sometimes I just want to "fuhgetaboutit" and take the bite into my savings and go for it. Anyway, I was stewing about it all night (should have done the buy it now).:sad:

there are 2 ink boxes at Barneys in BH RIGHT NOW!!! i saw them there yesterday - go for it!!