i need some retail therapy.....

Sep 21, 2007
my poor beloved dog that my mum and dad have had since i was 12 had to be put down this evening...
we are all so upset but it was for the best!

so..... i have been looking at some bags and need some retail therapy!

what bags would you suggest that would be good for the summer???

Can't tell you anything about what bag to get, but I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog... it's so sad!
crybaby.gif

no i dunno what bag to get ive been looking on ebay at a nice betty, bracelet bag and silverado!

its been such a sad day for every one, i she was only a dog (as some think) but she was like part of the family!!! isnt it funny how you get attched to animals!

Oh, bag*mad*bags! So sorry to hear of your family loss. Our pets are very much family members and if a bit of retail therapy helps at this tough time, go for it! Decide on something that you would really like. Treat yourself to something that might help. I know exactly where you're coming from. We re-home waif and stray cats that no-one else wants and over the course of time, we've lost a few. It's tough every time and it never gets any easier. Keep cheerful ! Very best wishes.

yes no more paddy!
the only paddy would be a mini!
im still very interested in the betty on anns fab finds!

You cant go wrong with a Betty... they are practical, stunning bags... my favs ever...:love::love::love::love:
However, i'd be inclined to get them in as good condition as possible, as the handles can darken in some instances:s...