I need some option please!!!

fatcat2523

Addicted to H
O.G.
Dec 5, 2009
I just have a question regarding the Hotel Vancouver reopening...
Me and my mom got invited to the grand opening party (the hotel accommodation is covered...all I need to pay is the airfare)...but my mom is not available to attend...so should I go by myself???After all My mom is the big spender not me, I am just a regular customer:P (my mom and friends is telling me to go and enjoy the experience)...even thought the SM said no purchase necessary...I just feel bad for not shopping when I am there...however at this moment I am also a bit tight with my $$$...so I don't really want to spend any $$$ if I don't really have to...what do you think??I have to response to the SM for booking the hotel!!!Thank you.

Thanks Jelly Belly...I am thinking which friend...since most of my friends think I am so dumb to spend all $$$ on LV...they think LV is not worth the $$$...I don't think they would appreciate or enjoy the event...

Aww that's a shame! I hope you can find someone to bring who respects your purse choices! Or you can bring me j/k!

Hahaha...It would be so nice if I could take you...since I know how much you will appreciate the event!!! :graucho:

That's a tough call... I would consider it if you can afford it.

I could afford to go but not buying anything...I am just worry it would be embarrass for not buying anything:shame:

I would say to just go and enjoy the atmosphere! I'm pretty sure there's going to be so many people there that they won't notice if you buy or not!

Either way, I'm sure they won't think bad things if you don't buy. They know you are regularly anyways, or you or your mom wouldn't have been invited in the first place.

See that's why I love this place...talking with others who have the same passion toward bags is much better than those who don't...since I know you all know and understand the feeling!!!lol!!!

i'm going to go against the trend. if you say money is tighter right now, i would probably just stay home and not pay the airfare and the potential to buy something that you know you shouldn't. i know that if i had been invited to an event like that, i would feel compelled to buy something. with the money involved to fly there plus a potential in the moment purchase, would it cause unnecessary drama for you financially? you can always visit another time (yes, i realize it isn't a special event at another time).

i'm going to go against the trend. if you say money is tighter right now, i would probably just stay home and not pay the airfare and the potential to buy something that you know you shouldn't. i know that if i had been invited to an event like that, i would feel compelled to buy something. with the money involved to fly there plus a potential in the moment purchase, would it cause unnecessary drama for you financially? you can always visit another time (yes, i realize it isn't a special event at another time).

Thanks lelliebunny...that's what I am afraid...I would spend the $$$ that I shouldn't (which I think the atmosphere would create)...:confused1:

Thanks lelliebunny...that's what I am afraid...I would spend the $$$ that I shouldn't (which I think the atmosphere would create)...:confused1:

it is not an easy choice because it would be awesome to have the opportunity to go. :sad:

i just said that because i *know* that is what would wind up happening with me. good luck! you'll have to let us know what you decide.

love the birkins btw :smile:

That's tough, honestly, I'd probably save the airfare and put it toward a purchase online or in a closer store. I know it would be really fun for you to go, but will you not really get to enjoy it since you'll feel awkward for not buying? If so, it's probably wiser not to go :/ Good luck deciding!

Take me :biggrin: !

That's tough...I would go for the experience..I think it's OK not to buy anything. But if you think you'll be tempted, it's probably best not to go.

May I ask when is it? .