I need some nude help...

amymin

O.G.
Jan 31, 2007
So my skin is not pinky enough for the true nude and I'm not pale enough for the bone so I turned to the beige:

3772173269_07a3aa85ef.jpg

Does this look okay, or is it too yellow for my skin tone? I don't know my Mac numbers but I have a fair to light asian skin tone. Any help or suggestions?

i think they look too yellow... i personally think the nude patent would look better

i am tan asian, and here is what nude patent looks on me... it is not a "true match" but i think it still looks flattering
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0425s.jpg
    IMG_0425s.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 2,055
Thanks so much for your opinions. I really wasn't sure and have nobody to ask at the moment. I think I'll send them back and get a true nude pair and see if they work better. Thanks again!

I had this same problem with my Camel Jazz looking too yellow and I even have a more olive/tan skintone. I think nude/or camel patent would look better with your skintone

I agree with carlinha- the true nude patent will work better, I think.

My complexion is very similar to yours (I am Asian as well), and though I thought at first that the nude would be too pink on me, it actually works really well. You might be surprised how it picks up the pink undertones in your skin :smile:

Here's the camel patent Decollete on me:

IMG_2386.jpg

Camel patent Rolando. I read somewhere that the camel patent used for the Decollete is different than the one for the Rolando:

IMG_2371.jpg

Nude patent VP:

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

Nude patent Clichy:

IMG_2756.jpg

Thanks again! All these pictures are giving me a lot to ponder on. I wonder if when I tried on the nudes at Neiman awhile back that the lighting was off. I'll try again and see if I can't find something better. It's exciting to have a mission!