i need some help1!!!

nadler

Member
Feb 27, 2006
9
0
32
can someone tell me if this is a fake bag or not? im interested in it, its being sold i ebay, yes i understand that there is a smudge on the bottom, but i need to know if the bag itself is fake.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/jarred123/sdsddddddddd.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/jarred123/ph_76_421792_1140279790_file1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/jarred123/fdfdfdfdf.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/jarred123/bad3.jpg


there were also pictures of a credit card type thing that said christian dior on it.

can someone please help, the seller swears this is real
 

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
343
0
Everything "appears" real but why get that? This line is already in the outlet. You can get it around $100+.
 

nadler

Member
Feb 27, 2006
9
0
32
foxy_chao said:
Everything "appears" real but why get that? This line is already in the outlet. You can get it around $100+.
well i could get it for like 76 right now
 

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
343
0
Is it used? Perhaps ask the seller to send a close up photo of the bag to check out the stitch work. i.e. around the "2" area.

Fakes have poor stitch work.
 

nadler

Member
Feb 27, 2006
9
0
32
foxy_chao said:
Is it used? Perhaps ask the seller to send a close up photo of the bag to check out the stitch work. i.e. around the "2" area.

Fakes have poor stitch work.
are they usually single stitched or double stitched? i have a picture like that, and the stitchin looks real tight,and its the same pattern all around, i was just curious beacuse i saw a bag, with the same layout, except it had a number 1 on it, and diamonds goiong around the number one, and the bag also had big white flowers on it.
 

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
343
0
Sorry I don't know if it's single or double stitch work. There is another one similar to this size/shape with number "1" with crystals outline and white flowers on it.

They both are cute. I think the 2 is sporty and 1 is girly.

Good Luck.
 

nadler

Member
Feb 27, 2006
9
0
32
foxy_chao said:
Sorry I don't know if it's single or double stitch work. There is another one similar to this size/shape with number "1" with crystals outline and white flowers on it.

They both are cute. I think the 2 is sporty and 1 is girly.

Good Luck.
awesome, thanks for your help it is much appreciated
 

nadler

Member
Feb 27, 2006
9
0
32
PurseSlave said:
I dk....to me, the lettering looks off. Ask for more detailed pics..like of the serial # (which should be on the back of the inside tag)...
if you mean fuzzy, i tried to make the picture a little bigger, but i kinda made it harder to look at, if you want i can post it, the size it was so maybe you can see it better?

or do you mean the outside of the bag?