I need some help!

Sep 5, 2009
So I found a brand new alma bb amarante at my local consigment store. The price was reduced to $1300CAD. I have always wanted an alma bb, but in a brighter color such as pomme or indian rose. However this deal is too good too pass!! I have a few vernis small leather goods mostly in pomme d'amour and indian rose (wallets, cles...). Do you think I should get this alma bb? I like the amarante color but i think it's a bit too dark for a small bag. But I still really like it! Please give me some advice. Thank you in advance ��

Last edited:
Take it !!!! will match your Pomme and RI perfectly. it's true it's a dark color but under sunlight it has bright burgundy reflets. and it's a timeless color that you can dress up or down :smile:
I say take it

Thank you for all your help. I have been looking at pictures of the amarante alma bb for hours and it really grew on me. I love the brightness of the indian rose but I think amarante would be so much more versatile. It will be good for now and many years to come (i'm only 22). I think I will go to my local LV store to try it on again today.

Amarante is a gorgeous shade but I agree that you should get one in a color that makes your heart sing! Don't settle just because it's a great price.

Thank you for all your help. I have been looking at pictures of the amarante alma bb for hours and it really grew on me. I love the brightness of the indian rose but I think amarante would be so much more versatile. It will be good for now and many years to come (i'm only 22). I think I will go to my local LV store to try it on again today.

Puzzled: If it is at your local consigment store why won't you just go there to try it on instead of going to local LV store?

You are not to young to carry this color. It is elegant and will last you ages. If you need a little more ot color, you could add a little scarf, bow, charm or cles ... But as always, we only should buy what we really love. I usally tell myself to only buy on sale if I would have paid full price as well. This really helps me making my decision and I was always happy with my choices. ::hugs:

Puzzled: If it is at your local consigment store why won't you just go there to try it on instead of going to local LV store?

Hi there, I live 10minute walk away from my local LV store :P the consignment store is a lot further from where i live. I just tried it on and I was amazed how beautiful it is! I tried on the alma bb in amarante and cerise. I love the amarante so much more than the new cerise ❤️❤️

You are not to young to carry this color. It is elegant and will last you ages. If you need a little more ot color, you could add a little scarf, bow, charm or cles ... But as always, we only should buy what we really love. I usally tell myself to only buy on sale if I would have paid full price as well. This really helps me making my decision and I was always happy with my choices. ::hugs:

Hi there, thank you for your advice. I just tried the alma bb in amarante on and I was mesmerized by her beauty! I will definitely get it ❤️

Great choice and at a great price! I absolutely love Amarante. It was the Brea MM Vernis Amarante that got this whole LV addiction thingy started for me.

I love the way it looks different in different lighting! It's such a rich and luxurious color.

I hope you love your Alma bb in this most lovely color! Big congrats! :heart: