I need some help!

Hi there, I live 10minute walk away from my local LV store :P the consignment store is a lot further from where i live. I just tried it on and I was amazed how beautiful it is! I tried on the alma bb in amarante and cerise. I love the amarante so much more than the new cerise ❤️❤️

Ah! And you am able to resist the constant temptation?!?! :worthy:

Good luck with your purchase!

So I found a brand new alma bb amarante at my local consigment store. The price was reduced to $1300CAD. I have always wanted an alma bb, but in a brighter color such as pomme or indian rose. However this deal is too good too pass!! I have a few vernis small leather goods mostly in pomme d'amour and indian rose (wallets, cles...). Do you think I should get this alma bb? I like the amarante color but i think it's a bit too dark for a small bag. But I still really like it! Please give me some advice. Thank you in advance ��
After trying it on at the local LV store and loving it, I'd be running out the door to the consignment shop and posting pictures of your new baby here! HURRY!!!

Ah! And you am able to resist the constant temptation?!?! :worthy:

Good luck with your purchase!

Hahahaha it's really hard to resist. I sometimes have to tell myself to take another path so I don't have to pass by the store :P:roflmfao:

After trying it on at the local LV store and loving it, I'd be running out the door to the consignment shop and posting pictures of your new baby here! HURRY!!!

I reserved it!! I will pick her up tomorrow! I will post pictures right after I promise. I think I will lose some sleep tonight hahaha soooo excited!! :biggrin::yahoo::woot: