I need some help

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I've spent the past 2 days looking at purses ... my brain is .. just tired.

I've already picked out a Tano bag .. but ...

These 2 particular bags are calling out to me for some reason - I can't stop thinking about them ..

Has anyone ever seen them or ... even maybe have them yourselves? If so what's your opinion?

If you don't have them .. I'd still like some opinions :smile:

Thanks!

SO do I .. after looking at the second one .. it's practically flat .. what would I be able to carry around in it?!

But .. that first one .. the yellow color really scares me. I've never owned a purse that wasn't the basic every day colors .. I guess I have to expand my colors some time .... just wondering if I'd even be able to pull it off ... without looking ... weird.

They are both fantastic prices. I prefer the look of the first one but the second is bigger so you need to decide what is more practical for you. I notice they dont take returns so make a careful decision. Good luck.

I like the second one A LOT better.
However, the only thing I don't like about the second one
is the strap....if it was entirely of gold and didn't have parts
of material, i'd like it more.
Hope that helps...

Edit: I looked at the first one again, and i LOVE it in purple. Better
than both of the others. I'm not sure if you're a fan of it though??..

I do like the first one the best and I LOVE it in the purple (from the TANO sf you probably saw I just got a grape bag, so I'm a little purple biased :yes:) I think the purple is a good choice because it's going to look amazing with pretty much everything you might wear and would be good for work or play. The more I look at it the more I like it! Good luck

I greatly prefer the second one; I thought about getting it myself just yesterday in white. I just don't like it in black. At all. I prefer all of the other colors to black, although I see that they're sold out now.