I need some help!

1. Hello Ladies! I would like a new Chanel 'everyday' bag and wondered if you have any suggestions.....
    Something similar to the LV mezzo/piano.

2. I don't think this is quite as large but it's as practical IMO, it's the Grand Shopping tote. IT's caviar leather so completely durable and is $1650.

DSCF1323.jpg
  3. Does it have a zip top?

4. it's 3 sections, 2 large ones, one on each side and between the 2 large sections is a large {but slightly smaller} zippered portion, large enough for a big wallet easily.
    I have an interior photo but it was too but, let me resize it real quick . . .

5. let's see. . .

DSCF1327.jpg
  6. OOOO!!!!! Thank you! That bag looks perfect. Thanks for the photos, especially the interior one. I am so excited now...

7. no problem!
    It comes in Navy/silver
    black/gold
    pink/silver
    beige/silver {I think - may be gold}
    white/?
    and I preordered it in brown/silver for F/W

8. The brown/silver sounds great for Fall. Do you know if they do one in black/silver?

9. they haven't before, but someone here said they think one is coming this F/W

10. Yep-according to my Saks SA it will come in black/silver. I preordered one at the trunk show a couple of weeks ago.

11. The Grand Shopping is gorgeous and a lot more practical than the Medallion (although I do love it too)...I just find it easier to get things in and out with the Grand Shopping.

13. i love the white one...o yea it has silver hw.... but i like it in the petit size because...well im petit ..

14. Thanks!!! I will definately try to order the black/silver one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice