I Need Some Help !!

Yes, definitely beware of the canvas. My (once) beautiful euston is now quite grubby on the canvas straps and the shoulder strap has assumed a rather greyish colour. It's a real shame on such a nice bag but everyday use is not recommended.:tdown:

Yeh thats the conclusion I had come to , which is a real shame as I`d got it into my head that I wanted a olive coloured bag and these are lovely and cheap at the mo , Might even of been able to scrape a matching purse in ( do they do olive purses ?)
Anyhow thinking about it , all that canvas on the bag , its sure to get grubby , which I couldn`t stand and would end up , not using the bag at all!!

Why don`t they do the mabel in olive , they do every other bloomin colour !!

Anyway I`m back now to thinking that maybe a Red mabel is a good idea , love the chocolate mabel but can`t see that one coming down for a good while yet as its just released ( Tumbled grain leather .)

Yeh thats the conclusion I had come to , which is a real shame as I`d got it into my head that I wanted a olive coloured bag and these are lovely and cheap at the mo , Might even of been able to scrape a matching purse in ( do they do olive purses ?)
Anyhow thinking about it , all that canvas on the bag , its sure to get grubby , which I couldn`t stand and would end up , not using the bag at all!!

Why don`t they do the mabel in olive , they do every other bloomin colour !!

Anyway I`m back now to thinking that maybe a Red mabel is a good idea , love the chocolate mabel but can`t see that one coming down for a good while yet as its just released ( Tumbled grain leather .)

I'm not keen on scratches and I am very hard on my bags but my olive Phoebe is holding up well. I do coat her in Colonill every couple of weeks but the Darwin hasn't marked anywhere near as much as I thought it would. The olive is such a great colour, I'm loving it.

Chaz- do you think the collonil helps protect against scratches aswell as water/ dirt? If so that's fab! i'm going to get spraying again!
Why don't Mulberry treat the bags with collonil before they go to the shop???

Chaz- do you think the collonil helps protect against scratches aswell as water/ dirt? If so that's fab! i'm going to get spraying again!

It has stopped a lot of scratching,I'm sure one would still show if you hit something quite rough hard enough,but for everyday it does seem to be keeping scratches at bay too!! I don't understand why they don't send them out pre-done,an SA in Selfridges was saying they will no longer accept water damaged bags back,as Collinil is advised to use and offered for sale with the bags now,so if customeres choose not to use it 'tough you were warned' is the response basically no more comebacks!!!!

Chaz -I don't blame them not taking water damaged bags back! have you re-tested any of your bags yet to see if the collonil is still going strong?

Not yet I wanted to leave a pretty good gap,and with wearing use etc see how well what I have put on holds up,so if a really good spray sorts it for a month or two,then the lower maintenance side of if may tick a lot of boxes for a lot of ladies!!!xxxxxxxxx
But I will do a quick test in a bit with the Elgin as that was done a good couple of weeks ago now,so I'll set it up and post pics again!!:heart:

Yeh , I don`t know they always seem to look good with a suit , not sure they would look so good with a pair of jeans , or casual dress.