I Need Some Help With 1St Chanel Purchase!

Hello All,

I'm pretty new to Chanel and would like to purchase my first bag soon. I've been reading this forum and I know there was a price increase recently and they reissued some bags as well. I really want to make a good solid first purchase so I need your help. I'm a handbag fanantic I scooped up several Gucci bags this past week due to the sale going on and I want a Chanel to round out my purchase. I'm not to familiar with the style names but let me know if this is available I really love the Cambon tote and the multipocket bag as well (please forgive me I not sure if the name is correct quilted bag with double cc on the corner). I know this is also a big sale season and would like to know where I should start. I live in the NYC metro area so I have access to most retailers. Thanks!!!!

The multipocket is called The Reporter.
I'd start at all your local Chanel boutiques and dept stores that stock it:yes:
The dept stores usually have better sale selection.

Hello All,

I'm pretty new to Chanel and would like to purchase my first bag soon. I've been reading this forum and I know there was a price increase recently and they reissued some bags as well. I really want to make a good solid first purchase so I need your help. I'm a handbag fanantic I scooped up several Gucci bags this past week due to the sale going on and I want a Chanel to round out my purchase. I'm not to familiar with the style names but let me know if this is available I really love the Cambon tote and the multipocket bag as well (please forgive me I not sure if the name is correct quilted bag with double cc on the corner). I know this is also a big sale season and would like to know where I should start. I live in the NYC metro area so I have access to most retailers. Thanks!!!!

Call Neimans in Las Vegas at the Fashion Show Mall, they had quite a few Cambon bags, both the reporter and the tote. Good Luck!!!