I Need Some Help With 1St Chanel Purchase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All,

I'm pretty new to Chanel and would like to purchase my first bag soon. I've been reading this forum and I know there was a price increase recently and they reissued some bags as well. I really want to make a good solid first purchase so I need your help. I'm a handbag fanantic I scooped up several Gucci bags this past week due to the sale going on and I want a Chanel to round out my purchase. I'm not to familiar with the style names but let me know if this is available I really love the Cambon tote and the multipocket bag as well (please forgive me I not sure if the name is correct quilted bag with double cc on the corner). I know this is also a big sale season and would like to know where I should start. I live in the NYC metro area so I have access to most retailers. Thanks!!!!

2. The multipocket is called The Reporter.
    I'd start at all your local Chanel boutiques and dept stores that stock it:yes:
    The dept stores usually have better sale selection.

3. Thanks for the name now I won't feel like a complete idiot calling around asking for it by the wrong name!!!

4. Ooh how exciting! I agree with Swanky, call around and ask about that reporter! Good luck and report back!

5. Call Neimans in Las Vegas at the Fashion Show Mall, they had quite a few Cambon bags, both the reporter and the tote. Good Luck!!!

6. I saw a cambon reporter at the NM in Boca last week, but i can't remember the color!!! sorry.

7. The brown reporters are on sale this season.

8. Thanks All!! I will call the Vegas Location to get more info. The selection is pretty limited in these parts because I'm looking sooooo late in the sale season