I need some help in the foundation department?

I have fairly good skin. I don't break-out even though my skin is a tad on the oily side and I'm very loyal to my skin care routine.
Because of this, I don't wear foundation. Tried it once and hated it. I only use powder (Clinique super-sheer or super-soft or super-something pressed powder). But I really want to start getting wearing a little foundation to make my skin look really flawless. I need something light and barely there (I don't want to look like I'm wearing foundation) but still gives my skin a healthy glowing flawless look. Any suggestions?
And on another note, has anyone tried Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer?

you should try..this one...i have it and it's perfect.
Diorskin forever Extreme wear flawless makeup SPF 25
it's inspired by nano technologies..
a Dior innovation its unique formula includes;
-hydra gel system a new generation moisturization regulator for optimal comfort hour after hour
its ultra smooth the complexion keeps its radiance,even in the most extreme conditions

and its waterproof..
:tup:
-

I have used many types of foundation. I have oily skin that is prone to breakouts. Right now, I'm using Jane Iredale's Pressed base. It's a mineral makeup and it is undetectable. You can't even feel it. The pressed minerals were designed for an oiler skin type. However, I do recommend using the handi brush in her line with it. I've gotten much better results with the handi brush. Go on her website. There's a lot of information on it there.

Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals. It changed my life. I'm not kidding!!! I used to HATE wearing makeup and considered it more a chore than anything. With Bare Minerals, it's so easy to apply and it looks so natural that I look forward to putting on... especially since I'm no longer afraid to look in the mirror!

I would also suggest using Smashbox foundation primer before applying your foundation. It helps the foundation go on smoother and cover more area - so there is less foundation on your skin.

Smashbox Photofix is great and I love Bare Essentuals Bare Minerals as well - I have sensitive and oily skin as well. Philosophy also makes a slightly tinted primer - can't remember the name - but it's good as well and has spf too.

I love the Smashbox Primer.
Today I just went to the Chanel Counter and came home with the Teint Innocence. I'm thinking I'm going to love it (I let the SA have fun with my face too).