I need some help choosing which bag

Help me choose which bag

• Keep SBS Conker

• Return SBS & Get regular Polly in conker

• Keep SBS & buy Polly in Conker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 9, 2010
Ok ladies so I am very confused I purchased the SBS in conker & it was delivered last Friday so today I go into my local boutique who sell various designer makes but there main one is Mulberry so what should be sitting on the shelf but the regular size Polly in conker it's a £100 dearer than the SBS but it's a bit bigger but should I keep SBS or return SBS & get the Polly in Conker or keep SBS & also buy Polly, now I know your all probably going to say keep both but this would be my third bag in a week & I promised DH I would be good this year not like last year & end up buying 11 bags otherwise he may divorce me if I do it again this year so PLEASE HELP

Which one do you prefer? Did you want the Polly but settle for the SBS as the Polly sold out first? The SBS has lovely leather, but which bag suits your requirements best? Have you tried Polly on in the shop? A difficult decision! :smile:

In order to cut back my opinion is to swap SBS for a Polly. You've set your heart on a Polly and will buy it regardless. The question to ask yourself is would you use BOTH if you kept BOTH.

I know what you mean, had a similar dilemma about choosing a bag. Had one and kept doubting. I went back and changed it for my other choice and told the SA that I might be back to change it back again. (I don't know where I got the nerve). But when I came home my doubt was gone, only happiness and joy remained. Guess what bag it was? The Polly! haha. Not trying to convince you, just meaning that when you have the right bag you will know it. Good luck.

Definitely don't keep both, not just because it'll annoy your DH, I don't think you would use 2 bags in the same colour. Can you take your SBS with you and try both together so you can decide between the 2 when you are in the shop?

Definitely don't keep both, not just because it'll annoy your DH, I don't think you would use 2 bags in the same colour. Can you take your SBS with you and try both together so you can decide between the 2 when you are in the shop?

Oh I hadn't thought of that, great idea, when I go back tomorrow I will take SBS with me I just wish polly was in Midnight as I probably would of kept SBS & got Polly but just hid it for a few months lol :graucho:

I really like the Polly and it's unlikely to be around for long whereas I think the SBS will stay for several seasons to come... I'd return the SBS as you probably don't need two bags the same colour and you might find a different coloured one you want in the future if you really like the style.