i need some guidance!

alatrop

O.G.
May 2, 2006
My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary on Tuesday, and he said he would buy me a Tokidoki bag (and perhaps accessory, but I haven't gotten an official word on this yet!)

I'm trying to decide between a Paradiso Zucca or MM (maybe a BV??) or an Inferno MM (BV??). I'm thinking the Inferno may be more practical since it's a darker print and it's something I can carry around without worrying too much about dirt. However, Paradiso is more "me". It seems girlier and sort of matches what I wear a bit better.

As far as size goes, I already have a Gioco and a Dolce. I kind of want a Mamma Mia but I really am a big bag girl at heart (when I got my Gioco, it was like I got back a part of me that I was missing, haha!)

Would the Paradiso Zucca be okay if I just used some ScotchGuard? I've never had a bag get really dirty before, but i'm terrified that it'll happen for some reason.

What would you get if you were me? :shrugs:

I'd get something you really really love...sounds like the paradiso zucca. I have several pieces of paradiso and my wallet gets used all of the time and still shows absolutely no dirt. So just protect it with a spray before you use it!

My Paradiso Zucca is rapidly becoming my all time favorite toki.

(And to think you can find a thread on this forum where I say I don't like the Zucca style and another where I say I don't like Paradiso - but then I saw bubblesungs Paradiso Zucca and that all changed....)

I say go for the Paradiso zucca!! I love my Spiaggia zucca the more I use it.

I have a Paradiso gioco and I used it a lot before Scotch Guarding it. It never got dirty (but I also never let it get into "dirty" situations) except one gray spot on the back where my clothes rub up against it and nothing seems to get that spot out.