i need some good advice. keep or no keep?

Blair Waldorf

Aug 15, 2006
I just ordered this from activeendeavors:
AED15715a.jpg

i don't think i've ever wanted an item of clothing so badly. of course, i've never spent this kind of money on one item of clothing before either. $902! even with the toutie coupon it ended up being $721. anyway, activeendeavors has free return shipping, which is why i went ahead and ordered it. what do you guys think? should i keep it and then not shop till christmas? that was what i was thinking of doing. i'll update you guys when i actually get it.

I like the jacket a lot. It has some interesting details that one doesn't see everyday such as the two large snaps at the bottom and the diagonal pockets with the tab trim. It has some pretty touches to it.

That is a beautiful jacket, but $700 is a lot. You should wait until you get it to see if you truly love it and it fits perfectly. If it isn't perfect, I'd return it.

I just bought this jacket from bluefly for just over $200 when they had their Columbus Day 15% off sale and I got another 15% off from the deals and steals section. It's very soft lamb leather and fits perfectly.:heart: