I need some enabling...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today, at the outlets, I picked up the berry patent multi-function tote. For a killer price. Tell me it isn't too massive for a big-purse girl. Please?

2. Can you post a photo??? I can enable better when I know what the bag looks like!

3. Need to see pictures!!

Please!!

Lynne :biggrin:

4. Pics please! Some people are visual learners, I am a visual enabler!:P

5. :roflmfao:

Okay, visual enablers, here you go...

pinkbag.JPG

photo.JPG

6. If u are a person that carrys large bags - it will be perfect -

7. Hooraaaay! Thank you for easing the sting!

8. Massive, No not at all. It looks small to me but I like large bags.

9. That's kinda what I was thinking.

10. I love that I can fit EVERYTHING in it, and carry it in the rain! I'm giddy with this one!

:happydance:

11. Definitely not too massive! It's gorgeous and it's pink so I would say that's a keeper!

12. Definitely a keeper! Use it with pride! :smile:

13. It's perfect! :0)

14. Perfect bag and love the color. By no means would this be too big! Congrats and enjoy her!!!!

15. congrats! its always better to have a bag that can carry it all rather than a bag that you cant fit what you might need. Hows the zipper on that bag? is it a full zipper or half? OH and i love the patent leather!! the color is gorgeous too! :woohoo: