I need some enable-ing....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been wanting a roadie bag, and spotted this beauty

Steel Roadie! Should I get it or not get it..
    Rebecca Minkoff 'Roadie' Studded Crossbody Bag - - Nordstrom

I love the silver studds.. but a little unsure how steel looks on roadie.. I think I am used to seeing the black one a little more..

2. heck yeah! that bag is gorgey!!! I still like roadie in lavender the best though!!! Steel looks AMAZING on roadie though!!!

3. The Steel Roadie is stunning! I also think that the Roadie looks the best in lavender. Let us know what you decide!

4. you need to get this bag so I can see mod shots!!!:P

5. I like the bag, but not feeling the price!

6. If you have to have silver studs, I think lavender looks much better (contrast and color combo). The steel bag as a whole is very silver but if it'll work with your wardrobe, then go for it.

7. I wasn't too interested in the Roadie until I saw it in steel. I think it looks great because the metallic leather makes it more monochromatic (which I like). I've only seen the Roadie in almond IRL and didn't care for it in almond.

8. Love it!!! BUT I'd wait for a sale, code, deal....

9. I think it looks neat as..! I love it!

10. Steel is very pretty in the pic!!

I've seen and touched the Steel leather IRL and I thought it was pretty stiff though.

The Black Roadie I have is really soft and smooshy. I think it really makes a difference in how this bag hangs on me. :yes:
    (I've not seen lavender IRL)

11. I like the Steel!!! But I think I would choose Lavender over Steel.

12. I probably would choose lavender over steel too! But i LOVEEE the steel! This roadie is awesome, i never knew it existed! maybe you can get a lavender roadie, and a steel rocker :P

13. My favorite Roadie is the BLACK!

14. ITA!!!:yes:

15. This is the nicest colour Roadie, IMO. It's stunning! And tho I haven't seen it IRL, the stell looks understated enough to me to use on a big bag. GORGEOUS!