I need some advice...

Bethc

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
Last November, I was offerred the Sac Louis, I ordered it in chocolate. Even though it was supposed to be here in 3-4 months, 9 months later, I still hadn't received it and LV still had my 50% deposit.

In Sepetember, after my store manager and the regional manager couldn't give me a date when it would come, I canceled my order and they refunded my downpayment and that was that.

I told myself that it was not meant to be and the deposit went towards a piece of VCA.... Done.

So yesterday, i went down to buy the Olympee that I've seen revealed here and loved. I was deciding between the caramel and bordeaux, when the leather goods mgr came over...

My Sac Louis, the one that I cancelled back in September, had come in anyway (a week ago) she asked if i wanted to see her... I told her, honestly, that I don't have the money to buy it anymore, but she said if I do decide I want to get it, it's there for me. It's also gone up significantly in the year since I ordered it and I would be paying the original price that I was quoted.

I left with then Olympee, but woke up thinking about it again...Do I?

a) forget about it - if I cancelled it, then it wasn't meant to be
b) return the Olympee and save the $ to buy the Sac Louis (aprox 2-3 months)
c) keep the Olympee and wait until I have enough money to buy the Sac Louis (in 6+ months)

What do you think?

im not sure if i know what this bag looks like. (The sac) do you haev a picture? But if you really want it and cant stop thinking about it, i would maybe return the Olympe and then get the sac

I had to google them to see what they looked like. I would go for the special order one. See if they'll meet the previous price as a courtesy to you that it too so long for it to come in. Good luck !!

I shared this thread with my husband (which is something I do often, sometimes to his displeasure ;)), and he surprisingly said you should keep the purse you just purchased and also get the Sac Louis. I'm of the "I want it all" mentality, so I chose option C. Good luck deciding!

Question - does the Sac have your name on the inside tag? If yes then I say you should return the Olympe and get the Sac immediately. I would LOVE to have a LV with my name inside (but maybe I'm a crazy person) :smile:

I shared this thread with my husband (which is something I do often, sometimes to his displeasure ;)), and he surprisingly said you should keep the purse you just purchased and also get the Sac Louis. I'm of the "I want it all" mentality, so I chose option C. Good luck deciding!

LOL ! I just did the same thing with my DH.
Back to OP! I have the Olympee in Caramel and LOVE it. So I would choose option C. Do let us know on your difficult decisions.

That is a tough decision!! I'm all about having both so I vote option C, however I'd also probably be so impatient I would go with option B, I think I'd rather have the Sac sooner IMHO, you can save for the Olympee instead.

I'll probably go for option B.. You can always get the Olympee later, either new or preloved, but the Sac is a special order and I know you've waited for it for too long.. And just like what you said, you've been thinking about it so I guess you're heart still belongs to the Sac Louis.

Btw, I'm just wondering, how much is the Sac Louis?