I need some advice on an Azur bag

sunfire27

O.G.
Jun 2, 2009
I feel I need to add a nice summer piece to my LV collection and I'm considering an Azur bag in either the Speedy 35, Totally MM, or the Neverfull MM. My concern with the speedy is the whole denim color transfer issue. Plus, I have 3 Speedys already. Which bag would you get and why?

Thanks fellow LV lovers for you help!!!

I would get the totally. It is a shoulder bag, so colour transfer on one whole side of the bag is reduced (although you could possibly get a small line on the bottom of the bag from the top of your jeans) - and the totally has a zip.

I would get the totally. It is a shoulder bag, so colour transfer on one whole side of the bag is reduced (although you could possibly get a small line on the bottom of the bag from the top of your jeans) - and the totally has a zip.

The zipper on the Totally is an advantage. I find that stuff is always falling out of my Neverfull GM

I've not had any problem with color transfer with my azur bags as mine are not cross-body and are not bumping on my leg. Considering you have the Speedys, I think the Neverfull MM is a cute and pretty option for you, however the Speedy is also beautiful in Azur, too.

If you already have 4 Speedy's, maybe that's you're perfect bag! I have NF MM, it's really great. Not a huge fan of Totally. Speedy is adorable. Let us know what you decide!