I need some advice, LV Keepall 45 as everyday bag?

Yocchan

Jul 7, 2010
Hello everyone, I've been thinking about this one for a few months now. I want a bag for school, to put in books, pencil case, a laptop but also a wallet, sunglasses,.. But I'm scared the bag will be too big and too fluffy (?) on days that I need less books.

Ooh and I'm a boy and I'm 185CM (6'1"). I absolutely adore the monogram macassar. Please share your thoughts, TIA!!

Lol! I fit your exact profile, and yes, I use a 45 wo/ strap as an everyday bag :yes:

Days when I don't have a lot to bring, I just carry something else :smile:

It shouldn't be too big because once the canvas is used more and gets broken in, it gets nice and slouchy, and the ends get pulled closer to each other when the strap is on the shoulder.

why not get a Davis??
I don't think that one actually fits a laptop, books, bottle of water, lunch,.. I could be wrong though ^^

The keepall 45 wouldn't be too good for all that you mentioned. Try a messenger bag maybe?
For an everyday bag I think a messenger would be perfect, a keepall might be a little too much...good luck deciding!!!
No I don't really like messenger bags and I don't think they're big enough either, I have few (non LV) messenger bags and they are too small for me..

Lol! I fit your exact profile, and yes, I use a 45 wo/ strap as an everyday bag :yes:

Days when I don't have a lot to bring, I just carry something else :smile:
Ooh really? Sounds nice, could you maybe post some pictures of you 'modeling' it?

Thanks for the answers everyone :biggrin:

Yep...Mine is going to be Azur.

(I have used a 55 and 50 though)...I love oversized bags for some reason. 55 is a little bit too big though...50 is just oversized.

I use keepall 45 often as a daily bag. I find it perfect, but I use a base shaper so things don't move around. Also, a shoulder strap is a must if you're out for a while.

With books though, it might get too heavy. I only have a few items inside when I carry the 45.