I need some advice about this bag.

MrsMammaGoose

Feb 13, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Not at all--I really like the bag! Also, it looks like the "dangler" with CH's name on it is removable if you do find that there are too many accents.

BlueKat

Queen of the Castle
Jul 20, 2008
USA
Moda, I think the bag looks great! And it does not look like it has too many gold accents. It looks fine.

Elissabeta

I always smile...
Jun 28, 2009
USA/Italy
For sure is great , stylish bag . I am not big gold accents fan , but some bags are just beauty and worth it . So ...go for it !!!

ampeefyed

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
I wouldn't say the gold accents are over the top, but i do not like those stud/ringlet things... sorry!

ampeefyed

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
The gold accents are not over the top but i personally am not a fan of the stud/ringlet things. Sorry!

isabellam

O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
I like it. I'm not a rocker-stud type gal, and I think the ringlet thingies are a great alternative to that look.

BTW, Cole Haan bags are great. The leather is so nice!

Jul 21, 2006
Southwest Florida
I think it is a head-turner....and I am definitely a Cole Haan Fan. I don't know about anyone else, but I also think it has a touch of a southwestern flair to it, too. I'd wear it!!!

pjrufus

O.G.
May 13, 2009
Although I love red bags, I think the red one is a bit blingy. The rustic nature of the chestnut color kind of balances the gold. I love it.

pjrufus

O.G.
May 13, 2009
As others have said, what matters most is how YOU feel about it. Carry it around it the store, look in the mirrors. If you are hesitating, you are really wanting to try something new, or, there is just something about it that's not quite right for you.