I need red LV..

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi all.. I need red LV bag.. I saw epi carmin and epi coquelicot last week and now i am torn which one to get.. Both pretty. Which one more versatile ?? Which one should i choose ??
I am thinking to get neverfull or brea. Thank you for everyone comments. All inputs are welcome. :smile:

They are both pretty!!! I have the Carmine Alma pm n bb. To me the Carmine has more blue undertones versus the Coquelicot. I was eyeing the NF mm in Coquelicot too. You cannot go wrong with these colors. Both gorgeous!! Good luck!!

I like the color carmine..but I am a little biased because I have 2 slg's in this color. Next week I plan to buy my 3rd. Mainly because I want to get it before they discontinued the color. I agee that the color carmine has more blue undertones and the other has more orange undertones.

I like the color carmine..but I am a little biased because I have 2 slg's in this color. Next week I plan to buy my 3rd. Mainly because I want to get it before they discontinued the color. I agee that the color carmine has more blue undertones and the other has more orange undertones.

Carmine will be discontinued ??? Serious ?? Oh my.. I start to panic..

Carmine to me is not red, it has more pink/fuschia tones. Coquelicot is red/orange. If you want more of a red bag, then coquelicot is your answer!

Well that is what the SA told me when I purchased my ZCW in carmine, they were sold out on line and they had to find me one and ship it to the warehouse in order to ship to me... I waited a little over 2 weeks to get her. The ZCW in carmine is sold out in carmine.