I need prada help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

I wanted to buy something for a friend of mine, I saw her go crazy once when she saw her friends prada bag, so I figured it would make a nice gift.

I just received it but I dont think its real (I'm a guy so this is not my field of expertise lol)

Overstock Auctions PRADA HANDBAG LEATHER SHOPPING BAG LARGE TOTE BR2958 Item 34421745

i seen a bunch of these allover e-bay as well , all in the same price range too-all with the 100% auth money-back guarentee, but I did read somewhere that the real prada bags should have this
    It has to be firmly attached to the lining on all sides- mine does NOT
    You will be able to feel a piece of backing material underneath the plaque.
    All four (4) corners have to be rounded.-mine feel sharp not rounded
    Prada products will have zippers from one of the brands listed below or a combination of them.
    • Lampo (without the lightning bolt)
    • IPI
    • riri
    Mine is blank- can someone advise me before I make a fool out of myself :shrugs:

2. I called the seller , and told him this bag seems fake , his repsonse was I have the receipt from the boutique , whats the point in him faxing /emailing it to me when anyone with a bit of computer knowledge can create a reciept.

furthermore, he may use the same receipt for all the bags he sells, is that not a posssibility?

3. The fact that he is selling multiple bags for less than $200 leads me to believe that ALL of them are fake. In fact I would bet money on it. Save your money on this transaction and purchase a real bag on sale at Saks or Neimans, on Bluefly.com, or on eBay making sure the seller is mypoupette.com verified.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice